Princess Warriors

We ARE daughters of the most high king!!! Wow... how awesome is that! Well I'm taking that theoretical and literal. I am a princess warrior! And my father God has a journey and a mission for me (and for you). I want/need to be prepared mentally (by as much knowledge as I can obtain), physically prepared ( by getting into shape and staying healthy-take care of God's temple), and spiritually (by staying in God's word, fellowship and worship). A warrior stays strong, prepared, and alert. That way the enemy has NO chance. As woman God has many things that he puts in our charge. We are WIVES, MOTHERS, FRIENDS, TEACHERS, servants, and so much more. As my favorite, Wife and Mother I pray for guidance, I want to be the kind of wife and mother that God wants me to be. I have had my own ideas of what that meant in the past, but God knows so much better what my husband and daughters need. And when you (I) finally are able to surrend control, trust,and obdience unto our father... OH what a peace like I have never known. It's definetly not saying everything is perfect or always going to be easy. But if I do my part to be a prepared warrior princess, I know that I am not alone. I have his word,the holy spirit, and the wise council of other princess warriors to guide me. I don't have to feel like a failure, be stressed, nurotic, confused,overwhelmed, and discouraged. That is the work of mine enemy. And I am a princess warrior so I will prepare to fight.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, where do I start!!