A new trail with Princess Malaina Pt 2

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against the public school system. We still have two of our four Princesses attending. And I know that there are a lot of really great christian people who work and teacher in public schools. But, for Malaina for right now I think that we are doing the right thing. I'm sure that we will take this one year at a time
We chose to go with the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum. And so far I love it!! And so does Malaina! She has excelled.
Taking on this new responsibility of Malaina's primary educator has also helped me in many ways. It's helping me be a better teacher at church with the little ones. It's helped me realize that as a mother I was already a "teacher" in ways more than what I had previously thought. I questioned my own abilities to even do it. But, as God walks me through this everyday, I've realized that it is already in my toolbox as a mother

Comments

  1. I'll be praying for you as you start on this new adventure! I have no doubt you will do great and Miss Malaina will flourish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, where do I start!!

Princess Warriors