This is the Season...

This is the season for learning, growing, and maturing for me. And I feel so blessed and excited! God is really doing so much in our lives right now. And especially in me. It's a humbling experience when you let your father mold you, have a teachable spirit and receive not only God's grace but also his correction.

Steve and I (and the girls) have started a new church, a few months ago. Started Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and will next week start the Love and Logic Parenting class.
So, I keep you posted on how it all goes!

Comments

  1. It is going to go great! All things to the Glory of God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarad and I are starting Dave Ramsey's program too! I'm so excited, because it will help us prepare for our adoption! Good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, where do I start!!

Princess Warriors